Sunday, October 16, 2011

Mount Street, My Fall Skirt and Frankies back!

I had the best weekend last weekend - i saw my friend Dan's gorgeous daughters on Sunday - i have known them since they were babies and i adore them.  Added to that me and the man had a fab day on Mount Street on Saturday - I love that part of London, sitting outside the Mount Street Deli with the boy watching the world go by, i always see some absolutely gorgeously stylish women who i commit to memory for future referencing, such a favourite past-time - purely and utterly time and senses indulgent - and on that note, meet my new winter skirt xx


Aah bless his chubby little chops x



This fall I am so all about the hat, the silk scarf and the 70's! I am sure i saw Detective Cagney in this one and i did soooo love detective Cagney!


Lots of burgundy i know, i know - you might think i would grow out of trends but when i like them oh boy do i like them! 

 

This heel, these boots - another best buy - another top tip when you love them - heel and re-sole every season - Classic Repairs - postal service too - the best in London - absolutely top

Have a fab week xx

No comments:

Post a Comment