Tuesday, October 18, 2011

UUurgh that Pink!


I cannot tell you how much i chuckled to myself.  About a month ago, working weekend in London, i had day off on the Sunday and thought i might pop along the back roads to Zara, wandering along - well striding best i can in these shoes - i spy ahead of me a little girl about 6/7 i would guess, in a hideous velvet Laura Ashley-esque smack bang out of the 80's dress.  She is pulling it up, sticking it up over her head and generally rather unhappy with her Mother's sartorial choices.  I am musing to myself why it is you only ever see similarly attired children in Chelsea and quite how much you would have to pay a child from Croydon to put that on rather smugly to myself.  Anway, despite wedges, i am quicker and start to round them when the child, in the loudest voice ever, announces - UUUUURGH that Pink!!  I guess she didn't like my sartorial choices either and i haven't stopped smiling since! xx






Off for a couple of days but see you again on Friday xx

No comments:

Post a Comment