Thursday, October 13, 2011

My most favourite jeans and a hot tip

I have previously stated that i could dedicate a whole post to these Chloe bought knock down years ago jeans - they are the best ever jeans - I loooooove them!

So here you go and for every one of these pics there were a thousand more times i wore them, loved them and did not have a camera to hand - some pieces just are too good to be true.


With Miu Miu blouse and navy blazer, cross body Celine bag


J Crew open denim shirt, T by Wang Tee, again that Celine bag


Liberty bracelet, Celine sunnies and navy blazer


That Marni Cape and the Miu Miu blouse again


A new shot - the one we got before the camera battery died...

Chloe blouse previously seen as a dress with Balenciaga cardi and my new hat from Club Monaco

*******

And now i have a little fashion tip to share - my wonderful tailor atelier colpani can tailor a jean - oh yes - because my second fave pair of jeans - 901 j brands are a size too big - but only really on the bum - they have tailored the seat as they have politely informed me is the more correct and polite terminology and these jeans now fit me perfectly - yes if you look close the fading is not quite as it should be but really they never ever fitted like this - you need a very very good tailor but by jo it is so worth it x



No comments:

Post a Comment